Hawaiian Fried Rice
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 4
Ingredients 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 16 ounces fresh grated cauliflower rice 8 ounces cubed or diced ham 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper 2 teaspoons minced garlic 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 1/4 cup soy sauce 2 large eggs, beaten 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits or fresh diced pineapple 1/4 cup chopped scallions 1 tablespoon sesame oil
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add the cauliflower, ham, bell pepper, garlic, and ground ginger and sauté for 3 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to medium, stir in soy sauce and let cook 1 additional minute.
4. Create a well in the center of the rice and pour beaten eggs into that hole, scrambling until set. Once set, fold eggs into the rice.
5. Remove from heat and fold in pineapple, scallions, and sesame oil before serving.