2 turkey breasts, trimmed
2 sprigs rosemary
2 sprigs thyme
1 sprig sage
4 cloves garlic
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Chop the rosemary, thyme, sage, and garlic and mix with the olive oil.
2. Rub the turkey breast with the herb mixture and refrigerate for 1 hr.
3. Fold the turkey in half and place the Rotisserie Shaft through the turkey. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
4. Place the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C) and increase the cooking time to 40 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the turkey. The turkey is done when the internal temperature reaches 160° F/70° C.
6. Let the turkey rest for 10 mins. before slicing.