Herb Steak Fries
2 potatoes, cut into 16 wedges
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
2 sprigs thyme, chopped
1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 tsp. paprika
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. sea salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Place potato wedges into a pot. Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
2. When water reaches a rolling boil, remove from heat and drain. Allow potato wedges to dry for a few minutes.
3. In a large bowl, toss potato wedges and olive oil.
4. Scroll to the French Fries Icon. Set time and temperature to 18 minutes at 400° F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Cook for remaining 16 minutes at 400° F.
6. Shake the Fry Basket every 5-6 minutes for even cooking.
7. When 4 minutes remain, remove potatoes. Toss with rosemary, thyme, parsley, paprika, and garlic. Return to the AirFryer.
8. Season with sea salt and black pepper before serving
Eric’s Tip: Tired of ketchup? Just mix 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise with 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan for a creamy aioli dipping sauce that barely takes a minute to prepare.