Honey BBQ-Glazes Salmon
1⁄2 cup BBQ sauce
1⁄2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
1/3 cup honey
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. grated ginger
6 salmon fillets
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
1⁄2 cup sliced scallions
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F/220° C. Lightly spray the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine the BBQ sauce, sriracha sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl to make the marinade.
3. Place the salmon fillets in the Grill Pan and brush with the marinade.
4. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 425° F/220° C for 5 mins.
5. Brush with the marinade and cook at 425° F/220° C until the fillets are cooked through (about 10 mins).
6. Brush with any remaining marinade and broil for 2–3 mins.
7. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and scallions.
Eric’s Tip: I like to cool the salmon in the fridge and then flake it into chunks. Adding some mayonnaise, a light squeeze of lime, and a pinch of fresh cilantro will give you a delicious salmon salad.