2 (4-oz.) salmon fillets honey
3/4 cup sweet
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp. light brown sugar
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
2 tsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 scallion, chopped finely
salt & ground black pepper, to season
1. Combine all the ingredients except the salmon, salt, and ground black pepper in a saucepan over low heat.
2. Bring to a boil and then lower to a simmer.
3. Reduce for 15 mins., stirring often.
4. Rub each salmon filet with olive oil and season with the salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place the salmon onto the Air Flow Racks.
6. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Shrimp Button (12-min. cooking time) and increase the cooking temperature to 330° F/165° C to begin the cooking cycle.
7. Once the cooking cycle has finished, brush the salmon with the sauce.
8. Return the salmon to the Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Shrimp Button, increase the cooking temperature to 330° F/165° C, and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
9. Serve with the sauce and chopped scallions.