12 chicken wing drumettes, raw
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1. Place the chicken in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
2. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Chicken preset (20-min. cooking time), and manually set the cooking temperature to 390° F. Flip the chicken halfway through the cooking time.
3. When the timer reaches 0, remove the chicken and toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce.
4. Return the wings to the Fry Basket. Return the Fry Basket to the Power AirFryer XL.
5. Press the Power Button and manually set the cooking time to 8 mins. and the cooking temperature to 360° F. Cook until the chicken is crispy and the sauce is hot.