Island Mahi Mahi
1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut milk
1⁄2 cup soy sauce
2 tsp. lemon juice
1⁄2 shallot, minced
1⁄4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1⁄4 tsp. ginger, chopped
4 6-oz mahi mahi steaks
2 mangoes, peeled & diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 small red onion, diced
1 jalapeño, seeded & minced
1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
juice of 1 lime
1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a glass baking dish.
2. Add the mahi mahi to the dish and marinate for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
3. Place the mahi mahi on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button and then the Fish Button (390° F)
and increase the cooking time to 20 mins. Flip the mahi mahi and baste it with the marinade halfway through the cooking time (10 mins.).
5. Combine the mango salsa ingredients in a bowl.
6. Plate the mahi mahi and top with the salsa.
Eric’s Tip: The typical side to this recipe is rice, but with the coconut milk, I love to eat this with lo mein or rice noodles. I toss them with lots of colorful julienned vegetables.