2 hoagie rolls, sliced in half lengthwise
1/4 cup margarine
1/2 cup baby spinach
8 slices tomatoes, thin
1/4 lb. pepperoni, sliced
1/4 lb. salami, sliced
1/4 ham, sliced
1/4 lb. provolone, sliced
1/4 cup hot cherry peppers
Olive Oil Dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Spread margarine on both halves of each roll. Arrange bottom halves on the Grill Pan.
2. Top with spinach, tomatoes, pepperoni, salami, ham, provolone cheese, and cherry peppers.
3. In a shaker bottle, combine olive oil, vinegar, oregano, sea salt, and pepper. Shake. Distribute dressing onto the inside of the roll.
4. Finish with top halves of the roll. On medium heat, use the Grill Press to cook paninis on both sides to desired doneness.
5. Serve with your favorite potato chips.
Eric’s Tip: If you are really in the mood for something extra special, substitute the ham, pepperoni and salami for a quality mortadella.