Italian Roulade of Beef
1 1/2 lb flank, butterflied
1/4 cup basil pesto
1/2 lb. provolone sliced
3 roasted red peppers
1 tsp. sea alt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Place the flank on a cutting board and spread the pesto all over it.
2. Layer the cheese and roasted peppers on the flank.
3. Roll the flank up and tie it with string about five times from one end to the other.
4. Season the flank with the salt and ground black pepper.
5. Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the center of the roast. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
6. Place the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C for 30 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle.
7. Cook the roast to the desired doneness (use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature):
- Rare: 125° F/50° C
- Mediumrare: 135° F/60° C
- Medium: 145° F/65° C
- Well done: 165° F/75° C
8. Let the roast rest for 10 mins. before slicing.