Korean Beef Skewers
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp. rice vinegar
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp. sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
4 scallions, sliced
1 lb. beef flank steak, cut into strips
1 tsp. sesame seeds, for serving
1 tsp. crushed red pepper, for serving
- Marinade: combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic & scallions in a bowl.
- Marinate Steak in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Skewer steak strips. Preheat the Grill Pan on medium for 5 minutes
- Grill beef skewers on each side to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and crushed red pepper before servings
Eric’s Tip: Serve with some jasmine rice and bibb lettuce for delicious wraps.