Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
1⁄2 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp. lemon zest
3⁄4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. rosemary
1 tsp. salt
8 cloves garlic, grated
6 chicken thighs, excess skin trimmed
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Marinate the chicken thighs in the marinade for 1 hr. in the refrigerator.
3. Place the thighs on the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Rotisserie Forks and Set Screws. Place the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
4. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins.
5. Carefully remove the thighs using the Fetch Tool.
Eric’s Tip: I love to serve this chicken over a fresh herb risotto and sautéed spinach!