24 restaurant-style tortilla chips
1/2 cup refried beans
1/2 cup chili
4 oz. American cheese, cubed
1/4 cup salsa
1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
1/4 cup black olives, sliced
1/2 small red onion, chopped
1 large plum tomato, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
juice from 1⁄2 lime
1/2 tsp. salt
guacamole, for serving
sour cream, for serving
1 jalapeño, sliced, for serving
1. Microwave the cheese cubes and chili until melted.
2. Line the Air Flow Racks with parchment paper.
3. Layer 12 tortilla chips on the parchment paper.
4. Spoon the refried beans over the chips.
5. Sprinkle half of the chili, salsa, shredded cheddar, olives, and cilantro over the chips.
6. Layer the remaining chips onto the pile.
7. Sprinkle the remaining chili, salsa, shredded cheddar, olives, and cilantro over the chips.
8. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the French
Fry Button (400° F/200° C) and decrease the cooking time to 12 mins. to begin
the cooking cycle.
9. Mix the red onion, plum tomato, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl.
10. Spoon the mixture over the nachos.
11. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, and jalapeños.