Mac’N Cheese Balls
2 cups leftover macaroni and cheese, refrigerated
1∕3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3⁄4 cup flour
2 cups milk
1 cup plain breadcrumbs
1. Combine the macaroni and cheese and cheddar cheese in a bowl and mix. Reserve the mac and cheese mixture.
2. Place flour in a second bowl
3. Combine the eggs and milk in a third bowl and mix.
4. Place breadcrumbs in a fourth bowl
5. Use an ice cream scoop to make ping pong-sized balls from the mac and cheese mixture.
6. Roll the mac and cheese balls in the flour, then the egg mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
7. Place the mac and cheese balls in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL
8. Press the Power Button and manually set the cooking time to 10 mins. and the cooking temperature to 360° F. Rotate the mac and cheese balls halfway through the cooking time.