Maryland-Style Crab Cakes
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
1/4 cup celery, diced
2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp. sweet chili sauce seafood seasoning
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 cup cracker crumbs
1 lb. lump crab meat
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
1 tbsp. Thai chili sauce
1 tbsp. lemon juice
salt & ground black pepper, to season
1. Combine the all the breadcrumbs ingredients except the crab meat and cracker crumbs in a large bowl.
2. Gently mix the crab meat and 1⁄4 cup cracker crumbs into the breadcrumbs mixture.
3. Spread the remaining cracker crumbs onto a workable surface.
4. Form the crab mixture into 12 equal-size balls.
5. Evenly coat the balls in the cracker crumbs and then gently press the balls to make patties.
6. Refrigerate the patties for 20 mins.
7. Place the crab cakes onto the Air Flow Racks.
8. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Steaks/ Chops Button (370° F/185° C) and decrease the cooking time to 20 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
9. While the crab cakes cook, combine all the dipping sauce ingredients and season the sauce with the salt and ground black pepper.
10. Serve the crab cakes with the dipping sauce while warm.