1 lb meatloaf mix
1 large egg
1 tbsp. ketchup
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1⁄2 cup butter crackers, crushed finely
2 tbsp. onion, minced
2 tsp. parsley
12 slices large cherry tomatoes
3 slices cheddar, sliced into quarters
12 mini potato buns
1. Combine the burger ingredients. Shape the combined ingredients into 12 patties.
2. Place the burgers on two Air Flow Racks.
3. Place the Racks on the middle and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F)
and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins. Flip and rotate
the burgers after 6 mins.
5. Top the burgers with the sliced tomato and cheddar.
6. Press the Power Button and decrease the cooking time to 2 mins. to melt the cheese.
7. Place the burgers on the potato buns.
Eric’s Tip: Meatloaf mix is a blend of beef, veal, and pork. If meatloaf mix isn’t available, you can use 80/20 ground beef to keep the moisture.