2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. cumin
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. paprika
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1⁄4 tsp. crushed red pepper
2 8-oz swordfish steaks
1⁄4 cup black olives, halved
1 tbsp. capers
1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Combine the fish rub ingredients in a bowl.
2. Rub the fish rub on the swordfish steaks.
3. Place the swordfish steaks on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the top shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button then the Fish Button (390° F) and increase the cooking time to 20 mins. Flip the swordfish steaks halfway through the cooking time (10 mins.).
5. Stir the topping ingredients in a bowl.
6. Add the toppings to the swordfish steaks.
Eric’s Tip: The key to this dish is to use the freshest product at the market. I have substituted salmon, snapper, and tuna for the swordfish with tasty results! Serve this recipe over a fresh green salad and you are set!