Mint-Pesto Rack of Lamb
1 lamb rack, about 11⁄2 lb., French trim, cut in half
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup fresh mint leaves
2 tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
5 cloves garlic
3 tbsp. olive oil
1. Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine mint leaves, almonds, garlic, and olive oil. Blend into a paste. Add more olive oil if paste is too thick to spread.
3. Spread the pesto paste onto the lamb. You may reserve some to serve as a dipping sauce. Let sit for at least 10 minutes.
4. Preheat the AirFryer to 380o F for 2 minutes.
5. Arrange the lamb inside the Fry Basket, bones intertwined & pointing upward.
6. Cook at 380o F for 15 minutes for rare, 20 minutes for medium, and 24 minutes for well-done.
7. Allow lamb to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
8. Carve racks into individual lamb chops. Serve with remaining mint pesto.
Eric’s Tip: Serve this dish for an appetizer at your next dinner party. The chops are small and easy to eat while mingling. Your guests will be impressed.