2 lb. ground pork / veal / beef mix
1⁄4 cup celery, minced
1⁄4 cup carrot, minced
1⁄4 cup onion, minced
1 clove garlic, chopped 1 tsp. dry thyme
1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs 1 cup ketchup
1 tbsp. steak sauce
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 large eggs
salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350o F.
- Combine onion, carrot, celery, garlic, thyme, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, eggs, and half of the ketchup.
- Add ground meat, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Form ground beef mixture into a loaf. Place onto the steamer tray in the Copper Chef.
- Spread remaining ketchup on top of loaf.
- Bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 150o F.
Eric’s Tip: I prefer to use fresh breadcrumbs. Simply put bread or rolls into a blender or a food processor and blend them to a fine consistency.