Mozzarella en Carrozza
2 slices hearty white bread
3 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
1. Make a sandwich out of the bread and mozzarella.
2. Whisk together egg and milk.
3. Set time to 11 minutes and temperature to 360o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
4. Dip sandwich into the egg mixture. Let excess drip off. Place carefully inside the Fry Basket.
5. Cook for remaining 9 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
6. Cut sandwich into quarters. Serve with warm tomato sauce for dipping.