1 1-lb block mozzarella cheese
1⁄4 cup flour
3 tbsp. nonfat milk
1 cup plain breadcrumbs
4 oz tomato sauce, warm
1. Cut the mozzarella cheese into 3 x 1⁄2-in. sticks.
2. Pour the flour into a bowl.
3. Combine the eggs and milk in a second bowl and mix.
4. Pour the breadcrumbs into a third bowl.
5. Dip the mozzarella sticks into the flour, then the egg mixture, and finally the breadcrumbs.
6. Lay the breaded mozzarella sticks on a baking sheet. Place the sheet in the freezer until the sticks become solid (1–2 hrs.).
7. Place the mozzarella sticks in the Fry Basket, being careful not to overfill. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
8. Press the Power Button and manually set the cooking temperature to 400° F and the cooking time to 12 mins.
9. Serve the mozzarella sticks with the tomato sauce.