1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
2 1⁄2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
1 red bell pepper, roasted & quartered
4 brioche rolls, cut in half
1⁄2 cup margarine
1. Place the Grill Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
2. Divide the meat into four even balls and then cut each ball in half.
3. Press one ball half into the lid of a mayonnaise container to form the first half of the patty.
4. Stuff the patty with one quarter of the mozzarella cheese and red bell pepper. Then, seal with another piece of ground meat to form the finished burger. Repeat with the remaining three burgers.
5. Place the burgers on the Grill Plate, cover the Grill with its Lid, and cook each side for 4–5 mins.
6. When done, remove and reserve the burgers.
7. Spread the margarine on the insides of the buns. Place the buns (cut side down) on the Grill and grill them until browned.
8. Place the burgers on the buns.