1⁄4 cup spicy green pitted olives
1⁄4 cup kalamata black olives, pitted
1⁄2 roasted red pepper
1 (12 inch) Italian sub roll, cut in half
2 tbsp. margarine
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
10 slices salami
8 slices ham
8 slices provolone
1. In a food processor add the olives and roasted peppers. Pulse until chopped.
2. Spread the margarine on the outside of the roll.
3. Drizzle the olive oil on the top inside of the roll.
4. Spoon the olive mixture on the bottom of the roll and layer the meat first, then the provolone.
5. Place the Copper Chef on medium heat. Put the top roll on the panini and place into the Copper Chef.
6. Press the Panini Press lid on top and cook on both sides until golden.
7. Cut in fours and serve.