Mushroom Chicken Burger
1 lb ground chicken
1⁄2 cup cream of mushroom soup
1⁄4 cup butter crackers, crushed finely
1⁄2 tsp. dried thyme 1 tsp. salt
4 portobello mushroom caps, removed stems
4 slices provolone
1. Combine the burger ingredients in a bowl. Shape the combined ingredients into four patties.
2. Place the portobello mushroom caps on two Air Flow Racks.
3. Place the burgers inside the mushroom caps.
4. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Press the Power Button (15-min. cooking time) and decrease the cooking temperature to 350° F.
6. After the timer runs out, rotate the burgers.
7. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 12 mins. After 10 mins., top the burgers with the provolone.
8. Garnish the burgers with the fresh thyme and serve the burgers with greens.
Eric’s Tip: Before stuffing the mushrooms with burger, I like to take a small spoon and scrape out the black gills of the portobello. Doing this keeps the excess moisture out and won’t turn your ground chicken black.