New England Shrimp Skewers
juice & zest of 1 lemon
1⁄4 cup white wine
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
1 tsp. seafood seasoning
1 lb 16/20 shrimp, peeled & deveined
20 baby red potatoes
3 chorizo links, cut into medallions
2 corn ears, cut into quarters
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Marinate the shrimp in the marinade for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
3. Microwave the potatoes for 2 mins.
4. Alternate skewering two shrimp, two potatoes, one corn piece, and two sausage slices on each Skewer to fill ten Skewers.
5. Assemble the Adjustable Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Set Screws.
6. Lock each Skewer into the Adjustable Skewer Racks. Set the Racks into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
7. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins.
8. Carefully remove the Skewers using the Fetch Tool.
Eric’s Tip: These skewers are awesome served over fettuccine Alfredo. It’s an unusual play on New England clam chowder.