1 1⁄2 tbsp. butter, divided
1 1⁄2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1⁄4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
1⁄2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 lb white potatoes
parsley, chopped, for garnish
1. Place the Roaster Pan on the stove top. Melt 3⁄4 tbsp. butter in the Roaster Pan over medium heat, add 3⁄4 tbsp. olive oil, and sauté the onion for 7 mins.
2. Add the red and green pepper, salt, ground black pepper, ground cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and continue cooking for 3–5 mins.
3. Add the potatoes, 3⁄4 tbsp. butter, and 3⁄4 tbsp. olive oil.
4. Cook over medium-high heat until medium brown (about 35– 40 mins.).
5. Garnish with the chopped parsley.
Eric’s Tip: If you have any left over, turn it into a hearty quiche filling the next day. Just add bacon!