Orange-Blueberry Corn Muffins
1 1⁄4 cups cornmeal
3⁄4 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1⁄2 cup sugar
juice & zest of 1 navel orange
4 tbsp. butter, melted
1 large egg
3⁄4 cup buttermilk
1⁄2 pint blueberries
1. Combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
2. Combine the sugar and orange zest in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly to release the oils.
3. Add the orange juice, butter, egg, and buttermilk to the sugar and orange zest and whisk.
4. Combine the two bowls and fold the blueberries into the mixture.
5. Scoop the mixture into 15 foil cupcake liners. Place the cupcake liners on two Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
6. Press the Power Button (370° F for 15 mins.). Rotate the Racks after 8 mins.
7. Let the muffins cool and serve them with butter.
Eric’s Tip: I like to slice the muffins the next day and cook them French toast style.