1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
1 egg, beaten
1 cup cornstarch
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 cup orange juice
2 tbsp. butter
2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
2 tsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. ginger, grated
1 tsp. garlic, grated
1 tsp. rice vinegar
1 tbsp. scallion, finely chopped
pinch red pepper flakes
1 orange, zest
white rice, for serving
1. Toss the chicken in a bowl with the egg.
2. Combine the cornstarch, salt, and ground black pepper in a separate small bowl and mix.
3. Coat the chicken with the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess cornstarch.
4. Place the coated chicken onto the Air Flow Racks.
5. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the French Fry Button (400° F/200° C for 15 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle.
6. Combine all the sauce ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil on the stove top. Then, lower the heat to simmer. Cook until reduced by half.
7. Transfer the cooked chicken to a bowl.
8. Add the sauce and toss to coat (Caution: Contents will be hot).
9. Serve the chicken over white rice with an extra drizzle of orange sauce.