Orange-Soy Salmon Skewers
MAKES 5 SKEWERS
juice & zest of 1 orange
1⁄4 cup soy sauce
2 tsp. ginger, minced
1 tsp. sweet chili sauce
2 lb salmon, removed skin & cut into chunks
2 zucchinis, removed ends & cut into thick medallions
3 cremini mushrooms, cut in half
1 small red onion, cut into chunks
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2. Marinate the salmon in the marinade for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
3. Alternate skewering three salmon chunks with one zucchini medallion, one cremini mushroom half, and one red onion chunk to fill five Skewers.
4. Assemble the Adjustable Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Rotisserie Forks and Set Screws.
5. Lock each Skewer into the Adjustable Skewer Racks. Set the Racks into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
6. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 20 mins.
7. Carefully remove the salmon skewers using the Fetch Tool.
Eric’s Tip: You can very easily substitute shrimp or scallops for the salmon in this recipe. Serve the recipe over sautéed baby bok choy flavored with sesame oil and a touch of sriracha sauce!