Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Cutlets with Mustard Vinaigrette
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup flour
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
3⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
6 boneless chicken breasts, pounded 1⁄4-in. thick
1 clove garlic, minced
3 tbsp. Champagne vinegar
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tsp. honey
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
3⁄4 cup olive oil
mixed greens, for serving
1. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium heat.
2. Pour the flour into a bowl.
3. Beat the eggs in a second bowl.
4. Combine the shredded and grated Parmesan cheese in a third bowl.
5. Dip the chicken breasts in the flour, then the egg, and finally the cheese.
6. Fry the chicken in the Roaster Pan (5 mins. per side).
7. Whisk together the garlic, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in 3⁄4 cup olive oil to finish the mustard vinaigrette.
8. Serve the chicken with the mustard vinaigrette and mixed greens.
Eric’s Tip: For a different spin on this dish, grab fresh red snapper fillets from your local fish market to use instead of chicken.