Pastrami Coleslaw Panini
2 tbsp. yellow mustard
4 slices pumpernickel bread
8 slices Swiss cheese
6 oz pastrami, sliced
1⁄4 cup coleslaw
1⁄4 cup margarine
1. Spread the mustard on one side of each bread slice.
2. Top the mustard side of each piece of bread with 2 Swiss cheese slices.
3. Divide the pastrami evenly between the bottom bread slices.
4. Top the pastrami with the coleslaw.
5. Top each bottom bread slice with a top bread slice, cheese side down.
6. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan on the stove top. Butter and then grill each side of the sandwiches over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Eric’s Tip: You can make a “Rachel” panini by substituting turkey for the pastrami.