1 slice rye bread
1 tsp. butter
1 tbsp. brown mustard
1⁄2 cup sauerkraut, drained
1⁄4 lb. pastrami, sliced
2 slices Swiss cheese
1. Set the time and temperature to 11 minutes at 360o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread. Place inside the Fry Basket, buttered side up. Cook for 3 minutes to toast.
3. Flip rye bread over. Spread mustard on opposite side. Top with sauerkraut. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Top with pastrami. Cook for 2 minutes to heat.
5. Top pastrami with Swiss cheese. Cook for 2 final minutes, to melt.
6. Serve open faced with a pickle or chips.