Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 14 minutes Serves 4-6
Ingredients Olive oil spray 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated classic pizza crust (such as Pillsbury) 20 large asparagus, 2 inches of ends trimmed Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a sheet pan with olive oil spray.
2. Unroll pizza dough and use a pizza or pastry cutter to slice (on the shorter edge) into 1/4-inch thick strips. You should get around 20 strips of dough.
3. Wrap the dough around each piece of raw asparagus, spiraling it down the stalk. Place on the prepared sheet pan.
4. Spray the wrapped asparagus with a light coating of olive oil spray and then lightly season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Bake 12-14 minutes, just until dough is golden brown.