4 lb frozen peaches, thawed
1 tbsp. cinnamon
3⁄4 cup sugar
1 1⁄2 cups flour
1 1⁄4 cups almond flour
3⁄4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp. almond extract
2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup sliced almonds
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven 350° F/175° C.
2. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Combine the peaches, cinnamon, and sugar and bring to a boil over high heat for 4 mins.
3. Combine the flour, almond flour, coconut oil, almond extract, baking powder, and buttermilk in a bowl to make the cobbler topping.
4. Sprinkle the topping, almonds, and brown sugar on the peaches.
5. Transfer the Roaster Pan to the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C until golden brown (about 30 mins.).
Eric’s Tip: I love to use frozen mango in this cobbler as well!