1. Add the peaches to a baking pan.
2. Place the baking pan in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
3. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Bake preset (310° F), and manually set the cooking time to 15 mins. Stir the peaches halfway through the cooking time.
4. Combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, oats, butter, cinnamon, and pecans in a bowl to make the topping.
5. Remove the baking pan from the Fry Basket and top the peaches with the topping.
6. Return the baking pan to the Fry Basket. Return the Fry Basket to the Power AirFryer XL.
7.Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to
the Bake preset (310° F), and manually set the cooking time to 10 mins.
8. Let the peach crisp cool for 15 mins. before serving with your favorite ice cream.