Peanut Butter Brownies
MAKES 16 BROWNIES
1 box brownie mix
11⁄2 cups peanut butter
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350o F (or whatever temperature it says to use on the box).
- Make the brownies following the directions on the box. Pour into the Copper Chef and place into the oven.
- When done, set aside to cool. Carefully remove the brownies from the Copper Chef and set aside.
- Spread the peanut butter evenly on top of the brownies. Place the brownies in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the Copper Chef. Remove the brownies from the freezer and set on a steamer tray. Place on top of a wax paper sheet to catch the excess chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter and spread with a cake spatula so you have a 1⁄4-inch thick top. Place in the fridge to set.
- With a hot knife, cut the brownies into 16 servings.
Eric’s Tip: Get creative! I love to add my favorite toppings to the batter: coconut flakes, chocolate candies, walnuts… you can’t go wrong!