Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Turnovers
2 squares puff pastry, 4”x 4” inches
1⁄4 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
1 tbsp. milk
cooking oil, spray
1. Melt peanut butter in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add confectioners’ sugar. Stir until smooth.
2. Place half of the peanut butter mixture in the center of each pastry square. Top each with half of the chocolate chips.
3. Whisk together egg and milk.
4. Brush pastry edges with egg mixture. Fold filling over, corner to corner, to form a triangle.
5. Brush the top of each turnover with egg wash.
6. Preheat the AirFryer to 350o F for 2 minutes.
7. Spray the bottom of the Fry Basket with cooking oil. Place turnovers, egg-washed side up, inside. Cook for 9 minutes, then flip over. Cook for an additional 4 minutes.
8. Serve turnovers warm.
Eric’s Tip: For an extra special dessert, serve this dish with some vanilla ice cream and drizzle some warm hot fudge over top.