Pepperoni & Peppers Stromboli
8 oz. prepared pizza dough
12 slices pepperoni
1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into strips & cooked
1⁄2 cup mozzarella, shredded
1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
all-purpose flour, for dusting
1. On a floured surface, roll or stretch the dough into a rectangle, 6-7 inches wide.
2. Lay dough horizontally in front of you. Arrange pepperoni, mozzarella, and red pepper on top. Leave 1⁄2 inch around the perimeter of the dough untouched.
3. Fold dough over the filling. Pinch the seams to seal.
4. Set time and temperature to 15 minutes at 350o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Place stromboli into the Fry Basket, seam-side down. Cook for remaining 13 minutes.
6. Slice and serve with tomato sauce.