1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. honey
1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp. olive oil
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
3⁄4 lb. beef roast, eye of round, sliced into 1⁄4” strips
1⁄2 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into strips
1⁄2 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
1 onion, peeled and sliced
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, red pepper flakes, onion powder, black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add the beef and coat evenly.
- Place the Copper Chef on high heat. When preheated, add 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Add the onions & peppers to the pan. Cook for 4 minutes until tender. Remove and set aside.
- Drain the meat and add to the Copper Chef pan. Cook until browned (about 4 minutes).
- Add the onions and peppers back to the pan. Mix.
- Serve steak over rice.
Eric’s Tip: I love this steak leftover: wrap in a burrito with rice or top a nice, chilled salad of crispy greens.