1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
1⁄2 cup sage, chopped
1⁄2 cup rosemary, chopped
1⁄4 cup garlic, minced
1 1⁄2 tsp. fennel seed
2 tbsp. orange zest
1⁄2 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
4-lb boneless pork shoulder, butterflied
2 tbsp. salt
1. Combine 1⁄4 cup olive oil with the sage, rosemary, garlic, fennel seed, orange zest, red pepper flakes, and ground black pepper to make the seasoning.
2. Place the pork shoulder on a surface, season the pork with 1 tbsp. salt, and spread the seasoning over the pork.
3. Roll the pork to create a roulade. Tie the pork with twine.
4. Put the pork on the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft
with the Rotisserie Forks and Set Screws. Rub 1⁄4 cup olive oil on the pork and season the pork with 1 tbsp. salt. Set the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
5. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 300° F, and increase the cooking time to 60 mins.
6. When the cooking time runs out, press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (30-min. cooking time) and decrease the cooking temperature to 300° F.
7. Let the pork rest for 15 mins. before slicing.
Eric’s Tip: Pork is amazing with broccoli rabe, but broccoli rabe is a little bitter for some people. To mellow the flavor, blanch the broccoli rabe in salted boiling water for 2 mins. and then sauté the broccoli rabe in olive oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes.