1 lb. chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
4 tbsp. toasted pine nuts
1⁄4 tbsp. raisins
1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 clove garlic, chopped
3 tbsp. olive oil
8 (4 oz.) boneless pork chops, pounded thin
1⁄2 cup red wine
1 jar marinara sauce 1 cup water
- Combine spinach, pine nuts, raisins, chopped hard-boiled egg, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix well.
- Lay pork out. Distribute spinach mixture evenly on top.
- Roll, filling tightly and tucking sides in like a burrito. You can use toothpicks to secure.
- Place the Copper Chef on high heat, then add the olive oil. Brown rolled pork for 5-8 minutes.
- Drain excess grease and deglaze the pan with red wine.
- Add marinara sauce and water. Stir. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 45-60 minutes.
Eric’s Tip: These make great party sandwiches. If you are in the mood for something other than hoagies for your Sunday sports party, slice each braciole in half and place into a slider bun.