1 tbsp. chili paste
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. white wine
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. roasted reasame seeds
8 oz. water chestnuts, drained & finely chopped
1⁄2 cup thinly sliced scallions
1⁄4 cup julienned & chopped carrots
1⁄4 cup julienned & chopped celery
1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
1 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
1⁄2 lb. chicken breast, diced small
24 wonton wrappers
1 egg mixed with water
1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
1. Whisk together the dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve the sauce in the bowl.
2. Combine the filling ingredients in a separate Slot Terbaru and mix.
3. lace the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
4. Place 1 tbsp. of filling in the center of each wonton wrapper, brush the edges of the wrappers with egg wash, fold the wrappers over the filling, and seal the edges of the wrappers together.
5. Pour the vegetable oil onto the Griddle Plate and add the potstickers. Cover the Grill with its Lid and cook until browned.
6. Serve with the dipping sauce.