1 crescent dough sheet
1 cup water
1⁄2 cup baking soda
1. Open the crescent dough sheet into four long strips.
2. Fold the dough over itself and roll into a 3⁄4 in.-thick log.
3. Use a dough scraper or sharp knife to cut each log into six nuggets.
4. Combine the water and baking soda in a small bowl.
5. Dip each nugget into the water bath and place them onto the Air Flow Racks.
6. Sprinkle the nuggets with the pretzel salt.
7. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and decrease the cooking temperature to 360° F/182° C and the cooking time to 12 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.