Prime Rib Roast
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tbsp. fried rosemary
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
4 lb. boneless rib roast
1. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, dried rosemary, salt, and ground black pepper in a small bowl to make the spice and herb mixture.
2. Rub the spice and herb mixture onto the roast.
3. Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the roast. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
4. Place the Shaft in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the roast. The roast is done when the internal temperature reaches 135° F/60° C.