Pulled Pork Picnic Jars
Prep Time: 25 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour Serves: 6
Ingredients 1 boneless pork shoulder roast, cut into 4 pieces Salt and pepper 1 cup beef stock 1 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce, divided 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans, warmed 12 ounces frozen corn kernels, warmed 1 1/2 cups coleslaw Pickled onions and/or sliced dill pickles, to garnish
1. Generously season pork roast pieces with salt and pepper on all sides before placing into a Power Pressure XL pressure cooker.
2. Pour in beef stock and 1/4 of the bottle of barbecue sauce.
3. Lock the lid in place, seal the pressure release vent, and set to CHICKEN/MEAT or HIGH for 60 minutes.
4. Once cook time has elapsed, let the pressure release naturally.
5. Drain excess cooking liquid before pouring in the remaining 3/4 bottle of barbecue sauce and using two forks to pull the pork into the sauce.
6. Assemble the jars by spooning beans into clean jars until 1/4 full. Top with 1/4 jar of corn, 1/4 jar of pulled pork, and finally coleslaw. Garnish with pickled onions and dill pickles, if desired.