Ranch Kale Chips
1 bunch kale, removed stems & ripped into pieces
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp. ranch seasoning
1. Place the kale in a large bowl.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over the kale and toss the kale until all the pieces are coated in the oil.
3. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the kale and toss the kale well to coat it in the seasoning.
4. Place the kale in a single layer on three Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the bottom, middle, and top shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Press the Power Button and then the Dehydrator Button
(4-hr. cooking time) and increase the cooking temperature to 125° F.
Eric’s Tip: I think that chips are the most underrated sandwich condiment. I love to smash these kale chips in a nice turkey, tomato, and avocado sandwich. Who needs the bacon?