Ranch Potato Wedges
2 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
2 tbsp. dried buttermilk herb dressing
1 tsp. garlic powder
olive oil spray
1. Microwave the potatoes on high for 2 mins.
2. When the potatoes have cooled, cut them into wedges.
3. Brush the wedges with the yogurt.
4. Combine the spice mixture ingredients in a bowl.
5. Place the potatoes on two Air Flow Racks.
6. Dust the potatoes with the spice mixture.
7. Spray the potatoes with the olive oil spray.
8. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
9. Press the Power Button and then the French Fries Button (400° F for 15 mins.). Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (7 1⁄2 mins.).
Eric’s Tip: These ranch fries are begging for spicy sriracha ketchup! To make the spicy ketchup, mix 1⁄2 cup ketchup, 3 tbsp. sriracha, and 3 tbsp. sweet chili sauce.