Red-Velvet Cheese Swirled Brownies
1 cup butter, softened
13⁄4 cup sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup beet juice
1⁄4 cup buttermilk
2∕3 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. salt
11⁄2 cups flour
1 (8oz.) pack cream cheese
1⁄4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3⁄4 cup chocolate chips, semi-sweet
1. Preheat the oven 350o F.
2. In an electric mixer, add the butter and sugar and cream together.
3. Add 1 egg at a time and mix well. Add the vanilla, beet juice and buttermilk. Mix.
4. In another bowl, combine the cocoa powder, salt and flour. Add to the butter mixture until mixed.
5. Pour into the Copper Chef and smooth batter evenly.
6. In a clean electric mixing bowl, blend the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until smooth.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese throughout the brownie batter. Swirl with a knife.
8. Sprinkle the chips on top and place into the oven.
9. Cook until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour.