1 2-lb ribeye steak
1 tbsp. steak rub
1 tbsp. olive oil
1. Season both sides of the steak with the steak rub and olive oil.
2. To preheat the Power AirFryer XL, press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Steak preset (400)° F), and manually set the cooking temperature to 4 mins.
3. Once the Power AirFryer XL has preheated, place the steak in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
4. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Steak preset (400)° F), and manually set the cooking time to 12 mins. Flip the steak halfway through the cooking time. Cook the steak until the desired doneness is reached.
5. Once the timer reaches 0, remove the steak from the Fry Basket and let the steak rest for 10 mins. before slicing.