3 lb. beef roast, eye of round
2 tsp. sea salt
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 sprigs thyme, chopped
2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
2 tbsp. cracked black pepper
1⁄2 cup Parmesan cheese
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
1 tsp. onion powder
1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tbsp. fresh horseradish
- Preheat the oven to 400o F.
- Season the roast with sea salt.
- Preheat the Copper Chef and then add olive oil. Sear the roast until browned on all sides.
- Chop the herbs. Mix in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Apply mixture to the roast with a silicone paddle or basting brush.
- Place in the oven and cook until about 135o F.
- Let the roast rest for 15 minutes. Slice thin before serving.
Eric’s Tip: This recipe works great with a center-cut, boneless pork loin roast. Just increase internal temperature to 165o F.