Roast Turkey Breast
1 8-lb turkey breast, covered & brought to room temperature for 10–20 mins.
2 tbsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. ground black pepper
2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Season the turkey with the salt and ground black pepper and rub the turkey with the olive oil.
2. Place the turkey (breast side down) in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
3. Press the Power Button and use the M Button to scroll to the Chicken preset (360° F for 20 mins.).
4. When the timer reaches 0, carefully turn the turkey breast over.
5. Press the Power Button and use the M Button to scroll to the Chicken preset (360° F for 20 mins.). Cook until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165° F.
6. Let the turkey rest for 20 mins. before serving.